Wellness Coach, Speaker, Author
Meet Coach Cami
Cami is a professional Health and Wellness Coach, speaker, and author of Mindful Pause: A Self-Care Guide to Resilience and Well-Being. (To be released February 2020 – learn more about the book)
Coach Cami specializes in holistic wellness, positive psychology coaching, personal growth, and resilience strategies including meditation, mindfulness, yoga, imagery, and other modalities. As a certified HeartMath® Trainer, she uses heart-rhythm feedback to support and train self-regulation skills.
As a wellness and resilience expert, Coach Cami has collaborated to support a variety of teams in the healthcare industry:
- Food and Nutrition Services: to cope with change during departmental move
- Breast Cancer Clinic: to improve engagement scores
- Birth Center: to support resilience and self-care through expanding services and transition to new facility
- Emergency Department: On-Boarding of new employees, wellness support for nursing residency program, team huddles
- Nursing Department: Charge nurse and preceptor training, nurse skills days training
- Human Resources: to coach employees that express interest in resilience coaching to support their job performance issues
In addition to being a Wellness Coach, Cami has also presented to general audiences speaking on the topics of rock solid resilience, the power of positive emotion, strengths, thriving through change, rest, stress mastery, and living into the quadruple aim.
Guided Resilience supports those seeking to thrive at work, in their family life, and all dimensions of their well-being. The Mindful Pause process supports efforts to stop the incessant pace and intensity of life, breathe your way to stability and ease, think about your self-care and growth process, and choose a life of your design.
Guided Resilience leads to feeling grounded, growing, and gifted!
“Working with Cami I quickly learned that she wasn’t going to help me identify or achieve my goals by giving me dazzling advice. Instead, Cami encouraged me to reflect and ask the right questions. The kind of questions that help me evaluate my views and perceptions in more meaningful, creative and empowering ways.”
- MA in Holistic Health Studies, University of St. Catherine, St. Paul, MN
- MA in Physical Education, University of Northern Iowa, Cedar Falls, IA
Certifications & Additional Training
- Nationally Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach
- WellCoaches® Certified Professional Health and Wellness Coach
- WellCoaches® Certified Health and Wellness Coach
- Yogafit® Instructor – Level 5
- Circle of Life™ Health and Wellness Coach
- HeartMath® Certified Trainer
Health Partners – (Regions Hospital, Lakeview Hospital, and Stillwater Medical Group), Woodwinds Hospital, American Heart Association, American Cancer Society, Metropolitan Regional Arts Council, Hospice, Audubon Center of the North Woods, Gillette Children’s Hospital, Well Within – a non-profit holistic wellness resource center, and numerous support groups.
Professional Activities & Memberships
- International Positive Psychology Association
- American College of Sports Medicine
- National Wellness Institute
- International Dance Exercise Association
Yoga, Running, Biking, Hiking, Cross-Country Skiing, SCUBA, Sailing
Let’s get started
Hire Coach Cami today.
Our programs and pricing are completely customizable – from hourly to half day, full day, or multiple day sessions. Based on intake conversations, we work with clients to determine their specific needs. Contact us today and let’s discuss your goals!