Choose self-care. Gain new skills. Become resilient.
Guided Resilience is a self-care process that transforms personal challenges into personal growth through mindful integration of body, mind, and spirit. We support efforts to stop the incessant pace and intensity of life, breathe your way to stability and ease, think about your self-care and growth process, and choose a life of your design.
What to Expect
- Facilitate a transformation process through mindful self-regulation, visioning, goal setting, and accountability
- Increase your capacity to achieve positive change by supporting emotional regulation
- Apply self awareness to identify challenges and set personal goals
- Focus on becoming an autonomous expert in your personal path to well-being, resilience and growth
Who is this for?
- Those who seek relief from stress, overwhelm, burnout, significant life transitions
- Anyone who desires to live a more authentic life aligned with strengths and values
- Those seeking happiness through satisfying their meaning and higher purpose
- Increase self-awareness and self-knowledge
- Increase personal responsibility towards self-care
- Acquire mindful self-regulation skills to sustain mood and energy
- Attain personal and professional goals
- Sustain behavior change
- Increase life satisfaction
- Increase resilience
- Increase self-efficacy
- Develop a sense of purpose and meaning
- Gain confidence to sustain positive lifestyle change
“My transformation was guided from a woman burdened by work and family stresses and gripped by debilitating physical symptoms of anxiety, to one who is finding balance in life and is able to calmly pursue health and well-being.”
What is Guided Resilience?
Understand Our Process
Gain insights from Coach Cami Smalley – a professional Learn more about the methodology, philosophy, and process behind Guided Resilience and how it works.
Let’s Get Started
Hire Coach Cami
Our programs and pricing are completely customizable – from hourly to half day, full day, or multiple day sessions. Based on intake conversations, we work with clients to determine their specific needs. Contact us today and let’s discuss your goals!