Choose self-care. Gain new skills. Become resilient.
Guided Resilience is a self-care process that transforms personal challenges into personal growth through mindful integration of body, mind, and spirit. We support efforts to stop the incessant pace and intensity of life, breathe your way to stability and ease, think about your self-care and growth process, and choose a life of your design.
What to Expect
- Facilitate a transformation process through visioning, goal setting, accountability
- Increase your capacity to achieve and sustain positive change by supporting emotional regulation
- Practice self awareness skills to amplify strengths, identify challenges, and set achievable goals
- Gain confidence in navigating your personal path to well-being, resilience and growth with clarity, grace, and hope.
Who is this for?
- Those who seek support for stress, overwhelm, burnout, significant life transitions
- Anyone who desires to live a more authentic life aligned with strengths and values
- Those seeking contentment through exploring meaning and purpose
- Increase self-awareness and self-knowledge
- Increase personal responsibility for self-care
- Acquire mindful self-regulation skills to sustain mood and energy
- Attain personal and professional goals
- Sustain behavior change
- Increase life satisfaction
- Increase resilience
- Increase self-efficacy
- Develop a sense of purpose and meaning
- Gain confidence to sustain positive lifestyle change
“My transformation was guided from a woman burdened by work and family stresses and gripped by debilitating physical symptoms of anxiety, to one who is finding balance in life and is able to calmly pursue health and well-being.”
What is Guided Resilience?
Understand Our Process
Gain insights from Coach Cami Smalley – a professional Learn more about the methodology, philosophy, and process behind Guided Resilience and how it works.
Let’s Get Started
Hire Coach Cami
Our programs and pricing are completely customizable – from hourly to half day, full day, or multiple day sessions. Based on intake conversations, we work with clients to determine their specific needs. Contact us today and let’s discuss your goals!